We Create Change Tour Finale Webcast
After 10 weeks on the road, 90 stops across nine provinces, and a whole lot of fun, the We Create Change Tour came home!
Headlined by Free The Children Ambassador Spencer West, the team spent the last three months meeting and speaking with thousands of young Canadians about the incredible actions they’ve taken to help their own communities and provide their peers overseas in developing communities with access to education.
On Tuesday, June 17, we celebrated the homecoming of the We Create Change Tour with an epic finale, which you can watch below! This incredible event featured:
- The incredibly inspiring motivational speaker, author and FTC Ambassador, Spencer West
- Chart-topping, MMVA-nominated Canadian group, Neverest
- 11-year-old blogger and youth activist, Hannah Alper
- Free The Children co-founders, Craig and Marc Kielburger
- Award-winning Canadian rapper and record producer, Kardinal Offishall
- Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist, Jennifer Botterill
- Cast members from the Emmy-nominated TV series, DEGRASSI
- As well as special surprise guest Nelly Furtado!
Don’t worry if you missed any part of it; the entire video is available for you to watch below!
|Fundraise for a school through the We Create Change coin drive, made possible by RBC. Sign up now||Check out Ford’s Go Further Blog and find out who is driving change in your community. Read more|
This spring, Spencer West embarked on the We Create Change Tour, a road trip to help Canadian youth go further in making change, brought to you by RBC and Ford, with Presenting Level Sponsors Cineplex and the Keg Steakhouse, Media Sponsor Metro and Supporting Sponsor Freshii. Joined by special guests and We Day talent like Hannah Alper and Neverest, Spencer toured school communities to celebrate all of the positive change that Canadian youth are making locally and globally. Learn more about the Tour at www.freethechildren.com/wecreatechangetour
Return to blog