Inspirational and motivational, Me to We Speakers will tailor a passionate keynote to your event.
An international charity and educational partner, Free The Children is a high-impact, accountable and innovative charity. And the world has been taking note. We are humbled by the recognition and proud of our world-class development model and award-winning accomplishments.
Free The Children has been honoured with many awards, including the State of the World Forum Medal and the Roosevelt Freedom Medal.
- 2002 World of Children Founders Award
- 2006 World’s Children’s Prize for the Rights of the Child
- 2006 Human Rights Award from the United Nations/World Association of Non-Government Organizations
- 2007 Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- World Economic Forum Medal
- State of the World Forum Award
- Roosevelt Freedom Medal
- One of Canada’s Top Employer for Youth 2010 and 2011
- Staff members have been honoured with Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100, Canada’s Top 40 under 40, Canada’s Top 20 under 20, as well as the Order of Canada.