Inspirational and motivational, Me to We Speakers will tailor a passionate keynote to your event.
Empowering youth to change the world!
Do you want to change your neighbourhood? Or help fight poverty in the developing world? Are you passionate about social justice issues? Do you want to join a team that encourages you to search for—and enact—solutions to the world’s most pressing problems? Do your personal values align with our core values? If so, we want to hear from you!
Challenge and amaze yourself with what is possible every day.
- Every day from our headquarters in Toronto, to our regional offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Palo Alto, California, and London, UK, our staff pushes the envelope of what is possible for a educational partner and international charity. Some of us work in offices, and others hit the road to share stories and raise awareness on the front lines.
- We offer a challenging, creative and intellectually stimulating career experience working alongside people who will become your closest friends. We promise.
- As a leading-edge charity, we strive to keep our administrative costs low. That said, all salaries of Free The Children employees in North America are in line with either Imagine Canada’s study of compensation in the charitable sector, or Charity Navigator in the United States.
- We supplement earnings with countless unique opportunities, including mentorship opportunities, skills-improvement workshops, health benefits and exceptional leadership opportunities.
- Get exposure and access to some of the greatest leaders and thinkers of our time. Former Prime Ministers, Nobel laureates, activist rock stars and Supreme Court justices pass through our offices and make themselves available to help our staff develop their considerable skill base.
- We’ll arm you with a wealth of skills and experience that not only benefits Free The Children, but also prepares you for careers in the corporate world, or as teachers, administrators or development specialists. And of course, we love it when we have staff return!
- We foster significance in the work we do every day. We have a relentless belief in the people we hire and train. As a result, our staff are confident and proud of their contributions in empowering youth to change the world.
Seeking Shameless Idealists.
Free The Children is seeking ambitious new grads and career professionals who are innovative, dynamic, hard working and passionate about youth empowerment both locally and internationally. If your values align with our core values, we want to hear from you!
You’ll have 2-5 years of professional experience managing people, projects or relationships and your next challenge includes creating a long term valuable and meaningful impact you’re proud of!
You’re a bright and passionate new grad looking to change the world as you embark on your career!
Looking for a full semester co-op, a summer internship or are you a new grad seeking a short-term experience?
Be a part of something big for the next 4 or 8 months!
|Volunteer Communications Intern, We Day||Location: Toronto, Ontario|
|Youth Programming Intern ___________________________________||Location: Mountain View, California|
Get the job done. Period…Apply now!
Send us a resume, cover letter, a video, a prezi, however you wish to express your talents at email@example.com.
Contact our director of human resources, Rann Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org.