Empowering youth to change the world!
Free The Children is proud to have been named a
Top Employer for Young People for the third year in a row.
Do you want to change your neighbourhood? Or help fight poverty in the developing world? Are you passionate about social issues? Do you want to join a team that encourages you to search for—and enact—solutions to the world’s most pressing problems? Do your personal values align with our core values? If so, we want to hear from you!
Challenge and amaze yourself with what is possible every day.
- Every day from our headquarters in Toronto to our regional offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Palo Alto, California, and London, UK, our staff pushes the envelope of what is possible for an educational partner and international charity. Some of us work in offices, and others hit the road to share stories and raise awareness on the front lines.
- We offer a challenging, creative and intellectually stimulating career experience. You will work alongside people who will become your closest friends. We promise.
- As a leading-edge charity, we strive to keep our administrative costs low. That said, all salaries of Free The Children employees in North America are in line with either Imagine Canada's study of compensation in the charitable sector, or Charity Navigator in the United States.
- We supplement earnings with countless unique opportunities, including mentorship opportunities, skills-improvement workshops, health benefits and exceptional leadership opportunities.
- We offer access to some of the greatest leaders and thinkers of our time. Former prime ministers, Nobel laureates, activist rock stars and Supreme Court justices pass through our offices and make themselves available to help our staff develop their considerable skill base.
- We'll arm you with a wealth of skills and experience that not only benefits Free The Children, but also prepares you for careers in the corporate world, or as teachers, administrators or development specialists. And of course, we love it when we have staff return!
- We foster significance in the work we do every day. We have a relentless belief in the people we hire and train. As a result, our staff are confident and proud of their contributions in empowering youth to change the world.
Seeking Shameless Idealists.Free The Children is seeking ambitious new grads and career professionals who are innovative, dynamic, hard-working and passionate about youth empowerment both locally and globally. If your values align with our core values, we want to hear from you!
|Educational Programming Coordinator & Outreach Speaker||Western Canada, Western Canada||Western Canada|
|Public Relations Coordinator||Toronto, Toronto||Public Relations and Publicity|
|Youth and Educational Programming, Director||Toronto, Ontario||Educational and Youth Programming|
|Educational Partnerships, Associate Director||Toronto, Ontario||Educational and Youth Programming|
|Correspondence & Special Projects Coordinator||Toronto, Ontario||Executive Office|
|Marketing and Communications Manager||Toronto, Ontario||Creative and Communications|
|International Programs Coordinator||Toronto, Ontario||Development and International Operations|
|Special Event and Communications Manager, We Day||Toronto, Ontario||We Day|
|Web Content Manager||Toronto, Ontario||Information Technology|
|Creative and Communications, Associate Director||Toronto, Ontario||Creative and Communications|
|Program Manager||Toronto, Ontario||Development and International Operations|
|Associate Director of PR and Publicity||Toronto, Ontario||Public Relations and Publicity|
|School & Youth Logistics Coordinator||Toronto, ON||We Day|
|Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator||Toronto, ON||We Day|
|HR Administration Manager||Toronto, ON||Human Resources|
|Donor Services Coordinator||Toronto, ON||Development and International Operations|
|Senior Manager, Operations, We Day||Toronto, ON||We Day|
|Senior Manager, Engagement, We Day||Toronto, ON||We Day|
|Manager of PR and Publicity||Toronto, ON||Public Relations and Publicity|
|Minnesota Outreach Speaker||Minnesota, Minnesota||Minnesota|
|Manager, Tour Coordination||London, England||United Kingdom|
|Amazon Project Manager||Napo, Ecuador||Country Office|
|Leadership Facilitator & Motivational Speaker||California, California||Educational and Youth Programming|
|Educational Programming Intern||Vancouver, BC||Western Canada|