Inspirational and motivational, Me to We Speakers will tailor a passionate keynote to your event.
Our Partners and Supporters
Our partners aren’t just financial supporters. They’re hands-on champions of Free The Children—our mentors, advisors, cheerleaders and friends.
Our partnerships take many forms – from providing funds and sponsorship, to contributions in-kind and donated services, to program delivery and support. It is together with corporations and donors, schools and education partners, program and media partners that our programs come to life.
Our partnerships allow for diversified and stable sources of funding which ensure dynamic programming at no cost to students, educators and guests.
We have different types of partnerships, which include:
- Help keep We Day, our campaigns and domestic programming free for educators and youth
- Fund Adopt a Village, and fundraise through engaging their employees
- Support logistics, in-kind and volunteer engagement to ensure efficiencies and keep administrative cost low
- Expand our reach in engaging more people and carry programming to new markets
- Carry out research, development and invest in new areas of programming
- Help carry news about Free The Children and social issues to communities across Canada
- Provide us with a variety of opportunities that range from editorial content to pro bono ad space
- Serve as vehicles to support program delivery, and endorse access to educators and schools
- Contribute expertise to our program design
- Provide us with access to content, talent and resources that enrich the content of We Day events
Free The Children is thankful to all our supporters for their unwavering enthusiasm and commitment to helping ensure young people around the world have the support, resources and inspiration they need to become lifelong world-changers!
Become a partner and sponsor a program Click Here!
Learn more about how we partner and the impact of sponsorship
Meet our corporate partners and supporters Click here!
Check out some case studies of how We Day partners are helping advance our programs
Learn more about how partnerships and pro-bono services help keep our administrative costs low