Inspirational and motivational, Me to We Speakers will tailor a passionate keynote to your event.
Get Your Community Involved
Caring spans all generations.
Engage Your Community
Engage your workplace, community group or church in a social cause. Host a fundraising event, set up an information night and more. More awareness = more change!
- Work with your co-workers to bring the Family First workshop to your workplace. Lead by expert facilitators, our unique family-oriented workshops will engage employees and their loved ones. Learn more.
- Set up an employee payroll deduction plan, and encourage your co-workers to do the same. An easy way to promote giving in the workplace and make a difference. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in one of Free The Children’s campaigns as an office! Collect pennies, stay silent for a whole day and more. Learn more.
Community or Personal Network
- At your next community, church or group event, ask if you can take 10 minutes to speak about some of the biggest issues facing our communities and world. Then, brainstorm ways you can volunteer together to make a difference!
- Fundraise as a group or church to Adopt a Village . Support community development in areas with a high incidence of child labour, exploitation of children and minimal opportunities for girls. You will provide sustainable support—instead of handouts—for an entire community. Learn more.
- Build a school and bring education to an entire community.
- Support the Kisaruni All Girls Secondary School and invest in girls’ education
- Host a third-party event in support of Free The Children. Think outside of the box: why not host a tournament, a birthday event or a concert? Get started today!