Ways to Fundraise
1. Adopt a Village together.
Fundraise to Adopt a Village in one of Free The Children’s countries overseas. Support community development in areas with a high incidence of child labour, exploitation of children and minimal opportunities for girls. When you fundraise for Adopt a Village, you provide sustainable support—instead of handouts—for an entire community.
- Build a School and bring education to hundreds of children.
- Support the Kisaruni All Girls Secondary School and invest in girls’ education.
2. Raise awareness and funds for local and global social justice issues.
Pick the campaign that’s right for you, sign up and we’ll be in touch to help you get started.
3. Host a third-party event!
Further your fund and awareness raising efforts by hosting a third-party event in support of Free The Children. Think outside of the box when planning: why not host a tournament, a birthday event or a concert? Get started today!
4. Commemorate special occasions in a meaningful way.
For your next birthday, wedding or anniversary celebration, ask friends and family to donate to Free The Children’s programs instead of giving presents. Celebrate a special day of yours or that of a loved one in a way that matters. Learn more.
5. Host a trunk show.
Hosting a Me to We Artisans Trunk Show is a fun, easy way to share your passion for sustainable style! Support global artisans by sharing our beautiful, stylish accessories from the comfort of your home. Learn how.
6. Create a personal fundraising page.
With our unique, personal fundraising tool and page you can keep track of all your Free The Children fundraising successes, invite others to support your goals, share information about fundraising events and connect with a network of activists. Get started!