Free The Children has a wide range of campaigns, each of which can be customized to align with your company’s values and objectives. Get your employees involved in these campaign efforts to support corporate fundraising goals and foster team-building. Participate as a company, as a department or individually.
- Year of Education: Help build 200 schools in developing communities around the world.
- We Create Change: Collect coins and help build a school in one of Free The Children’s developing communities.
- We are Silent: On April 17, go silent for those whose voices are not heard, because sometimes speaking out means using no words at all.
- We are Love: Spread the love by selling Valentine’s-themed buttons at your office.
- We Scare Hunger: Help defeat hunger in our communities by collecting canned goods as a team.
- We Stand Together: Raise awareness about Aboriginal education in Canada.
To learn how you can bring a campaign to life in your company, contact us at:
For more employee engagement options, click here.