Corporate social responsibility is no longer relegated to a small team charged with choosing a charitable cause, or to one section in an annual report. Customers and stakeholders now expect companies to actively pursue social mandates, and are statistically more likely to purchase projects or services from a business that communicates and lives its values and social goals.
With this in mind, a partnership with Free The Children:
- Enhances your brand by linking it to a tangible social cause.
- Supports the social mandate of your company.
- Helps achieve strategic objectives such as team-building, charitable goals and brand building.
- Motivates employees to become leaders.
- Improves brand reputation and builds the trust of stakeholders who share values with your company.
- Attracts socially conscious investors, clients and customers.
A partnership with Free The Children delivers measurable impacts:
- Higher rates of employee satisfaction and retention.
- Increased productivity, morale and teamwork.
- An informed, engaged staff, who are well-versed in local and international issues.
- Increased customer loyalty and increased profits.
The benefits of corporate citizenship are clear:
|85%||of consumers have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.||41%||say they have bought a product because it was associated with a cause or issue.|
|83%||of people will trust a company more if it is socially responsible.||86%||suggest they would switch from one brand to another of the same price and quality if associated with a cause.|
Club Penguin’s commitment to Free The Children includes:
- Choosing Free The Children as a recipient of its Coins for Change Program to Adopt a Village in communities around the world.
- Sponsorship of an international speaking tour for elementary students.
- Initiating a program to match funds raised by Youth in Action groups for Adopt a Village.
- Funding a tree nursery and environmental program in Kenya and India.
- Engaging employees through corporate trips, motivational speeches, and sponsoring an employee volunteer trip to Kenya.
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about what Free The Children can bring to your company and your team. Please contact us at:
Watson Wyatt, 2008-2009