Inspirational and motivational, Me to We Speakers will tailor a passionate keynote to your event.
Sponsor a Program
Better the world, better your business.
Free The Children’s We Day is more than just one day of celebration and inspiration. We Day is the movement of our time – a movement of young people leading local and global change.
Inclusive of many causes, We Day inspires youth to become active citizens through service and volunteerism. We Day provides corporate partners with the opportunity to take a leading role in youth empowerment.
- Communicate your brand promise with a passionate and engaged audiences.
- Use We Day as a platform to achieve key corporate social responsibility objectives by tying marketing to social causes.
- Leverage this platform to communicate the issues that your company is passionate about.
- Rally employees around a unifying cause.
- Encourage employees participate in unique volunteer opportunities at We Day events across Canada.
- Gain exposure through We Day’s extensive social networks and broadcasts.
- Associate your brand with an impressive roster of world-renowned celebrities, activists and global business leaders.
Youth Empowerment Programming
Sponsor a youth program and take a leading role in motivating the next generation to become active global citizens.
Free The Children’s youth empowerment programming helps form the attitudes and priorities of young people, motivating and empowering them to take positive action. Participants gain practical communication and leadership skills, as well as knowledge of local and international issues.
- Become a leader in the field of youth empowerment.
- Enhance your profile and brand recognition within your region.
- Give young people in the lives of your employees an opportunity to join a community of change makers.
Free The Chilren’s annual campaigns focus on a variety of issues of importance, both at home and around the world. Sponsor the campaign that’s aligned with your company’s brand and objectives and help grow the movement of children helping children.
To learn more about sponsoring a Free The Children program, contact us at: